Please contact the Registrar to enquire about player registration
In addition, team fees for the U9-U21 divisions has been increased to a maximum of $300 per player
Problems? Please contact RMHA's Registrar - email@example.com
If this is your first time registering for hockey in Canada, you will need to create a Spordle (HCR 3.0) User Account prior to attempting registration.
If you have your account set up and ready to go simply click on the RMHA logo under "My Organizations" in your account Dashboard and enter the on-line store to proceed with registration. ACCOUNT LOG-IN
NEW SPORDLE (HCR 3.0) USER ACCOUNT INSTRUCTIONS
Complete the below steps to create a new Spordle (HCR 3.0) user account and link family member/participant profiles (including yourself, if applicable). To register an individual for Hockey Canada sanctioned programming they must be linked to an account. Anyone can create and have a user account, but only individuals with an HCR # (i.e individuals who have a profile with Hockey Canada because they've registered for programs/clinics/courses in the past) can be linked to an account. An individual can be linked to more than one account. Example family scenarios for account set up can be found below.
Step 1: Create a new Spordle user account
* you will need access to the email that you will use to create this account as a verification code will be sent to this email.
- Go to the Spordle Sign Up page
- Enter your email address and click ‘Next
- Enter the verification code that will be sent to the email address you entered and click ‘Next’
- Enter a password and click ‘Login’
- Accept (‘I Agree’) the Terms and Conditions and that’s it, now you’re in!
Step 2: Link a Member/Participant
- From the Dashboard, next to My Members, select ‘Link A Member’. Search for the individual using Name & DOB, or HCR #.
- Select the individual (profile) that you would like to link from the results by clicking on ‘Link this member’
- Choose the relation of the member profile you are trying to link (e.g. self, spouse) from the drop down and click ‘Link’. Now that individual is linked to the current user account and will be available for future registrations.
If you are unsure whether you have a Hockey Canada profile for yourself that needs to be linked please attempt the search. If you get no result you likely don’t have a Hockey Canada profile.
If you’re attempting to link yourself or someone else to your account but they are not being found in the system, OR you are having any other issue with your new account set up, please contact the RMHA registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) who can look into the matter.