Covid - Risk & Safety
RMHA Russell Arena COVID Protocol
As of Monday, 21 March 2022 - the following changes are in effect for the Russell & Embrun Arenas:
- 100% capacity (includes spectator areas).
- NO longer required - Proof of vaccination to enter an establishment.
- NO longer required - Active Screening (no forms to fill out).
- NO longer required - Masks.
1) Players and Bench Staff MUST fill out their Team Snap health check before entering the arena for their respective ice time. It is the responsibility of the coaching staff to make sure that all players and staff fills out the screening before each ice time. Your Team Snap health check is only good for your respective ice time.
1) As of November 8th: All players/staff/volunteers/etc., over the age of 12, will need to have proof of being double vaccinated plus 14 days past their last vaccination. HEO has implemented a rule where if this isn’t the case you will not be allowed to enter the arena and take park in team activities.
a) For each team with players over the age of 12: Each coach needs to check to make sure each player, over the age of 12, has been double vaccinated plus 14 days as of November 8th. You only need to check this once, but the player or parent/guardian of the player MUST show you proof of vaccination. Once you have proof, record it on a roster and forward that to email@example.com. You do not need to ascertain proof before each ice time. Once is all you need then you can follow your roster (as above) as to who is vaccinated from that point forward.
Be advised that having a player on the bench without the proper vaccination status could lead to the player and/or the coach being suspended indefinitely by the HEO.
RUSSELL MINOR HOCKEY ASSOCIATION
P.O. BOX 281